Sunday, March 27, 2011

a sunday of firsts


the first time this year I open my bedroom curtains to 
see the magnolia beginning to flower




the first big brocante fair of the season;



the first time I get up at such a ridiculous hour to 
go to a brocante fair - that will teach me to 
choose a Sunday when we put the clocks back!
(yes,  we started off buying with lamps in our hands!)


and the first brocante where  I  spend half the time looking up to admire the architecture, instead of



down to check out the goods




and finally the first time this year I get to show 
off my foire à tout finds!




12 place bottle carrier


never ever washed or used dishcloths



a pretty boxed set of 6 LG monogrammed, silver plate spoons




and of course, my favourite, so difficult to 
walk past beauties likes these





No comments:

Post a Comment