Saturday, December 3, 2011

French aprons and night shirts

Beyond excited to have found an old mannequin yesterday, having looked for  so long!  At last I can show off my aprons and nightdresses!!

OK, don't laugh, a girl has to take her thrills where she can find them, mine just happen to be in a pile of antique aprons, I've wanted to put them up for sale for a while, but never managed to take a decent picture!

The big question is  does the mannequin need a name?  But I know you could help me on that one! ...... She has a good temperament, is very patient when being dressed and undressed;  she stands tall and dignified which makes me think she must be from a good family ...  all suggestions welcome!









For those of you waiting for the brocante tablescapes, hopefully tomorrow!
Wishing you a happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment