Monday, November 21, 2011

cross stitch Paris!




Busy busy busy today, putting up new stuff in the store and sorting out the
house after a full weekend.  So today I'm simply offering you
some shots I took in Paris last week. 






Our autumn here has been very soft and 'out of focus'.  Last week in Paris, the
sky was low and the colours blended together seamlessly.

I shunned the metro, avoided the bus routes and walked from one appointment to the next, 
camera in hand.  As I crossed the rue de Rivoli, I was struck by the intricate 
carving on the outer stone walls of the Louvre.   Could have been embroidered!
Then I started taking pictures of doors and fountains ......





How wonderful to be in a city that can still surprise me after all these years!





No comments:

Post a Comment