Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the christmas wreath





Every year I make a wreath to hang on our front door in the first week of December.  Last year it was mainly holly, the year before box with apples and silver balls.  This year I'm looking for ideas for a simple and natural looking wreath. 






Actually our main entrance is a sort of double door, so a large wreath hung centrally is tricky.  Maybe I'll go for two symmetrical and identical smaller versions.



What do you think of these ideas, found all over the net and stashed away, please forgive the lack of credits, I seem to have lost the links!







I love these ideas from the French Marie Claire magazine.  Lots of wreaths used on the same wall, or a big one decorated with lichis!!





What do you like to put on your front door to welcome Christmas guests?
I'm sure you could give me some good ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment