Wednesday, August 4, 2010

summer sales chez moi



I'll soon be telling you about these new cushions that are up for sale.




But for now it's nearly the end of the summer sales here in France, so I decided to join in on the fun.   If you pop over to my etsy shop you will see what's in the sale.



I have put one of my beautiful linen bedsheets into the sale.   This sheet is a hundred years old at least,  in perfect condition and huge.  It would make a lovely bed cover or even a curtain.   The price has gone from $185 to $110.

I always loved this vintage Villeroy and Boch coffee service.  The colours are sweet, and the style deliciously retro.  This is reduced from $105 to $75.
SOLD




I have also cut the price on these architects squares that were found at our village foire a tout.  I love the different colours of the woods.  These are reduced from $60 to $30.  Don't forget that all my prices include shipping.
SOLD



The same reduction is made on this lovely French passementerie.  I'm enjoying trimmings at the moment as you'll see in my next post.   This selection of lace, ribbon and bobbles would finish off many  sewing project with a truly French touch.
SOLD




You might also like to check out these new items that I'm putting in today, fresh from my latest brocante finds.

This pretty tea service is totally charming, nearly 100 years old and in almost perfect condition! 




I'm selling this old book for someone who's looking for French prints to frame. There are fifteen full pages of drawings begging to be framed and hung in a group, plus loads of smaller illustrations. Ideal for a husband or father who like fishing.









In my next post  I'll be telling you all about those new cushions.

Bon shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment