Saturday, November 6, 2010

razzle dazzle 'em

I had promised more table decor ideas and I'll soon be showing some fantastic serving cutlery, but for now I wanted to share these stunning crystal knife rests that have just arrived in my shop.   

A knife rest not only adds style to your table it is also very very French.  In France it is quite normal to change plates between courses but not cutlery.  A knife rest avoids laying the blade of the knife on a clean tablecloth.   In many homes, knife rests are laid at every meal.   If they're in crystal like these,  then they are  not only useful but also beautiful.  

Nothing reflects candle and soft lighting like crystal, be it in wine glasses, serving bowls or these rests.  I'm looking forward to putting together a table setting to show you these in place.





Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment