Saturday, October 1, 2011

a perfect end to a long day



So OK, I know they've only just gone back to school, and I know they have to be super serious about their school work, and home work, and I know they're getting to those crucial years when every little mark counts, but hey!  - HOW could I refuse?!!    tell me ....




when my daughter comes out of school with a girlfriend, enthusiastic and
smiling about their day, even though it was  6pm and they'd been working since 8.30am !!


when you are blessed with the most fantastic indian summer sunshine,
I mean we're late September and we're in t-shirts and shorts - unheard of !!



when there are two horses up in the fields who are longing to get out into the forest ....




when it makes everyone happy, including the dog ....



well, you would do like me,  throw the saddles into the boot of the car 
and get them up to the field as fast as possible



life's little pleasures - they're just  too precious to miss out on


No comments:

Post a Comment