Sunday, October 9, 2011

a lady's loot shoot and an autumn fair





Today the brocante fairs were full of autumn harvest produce, it's the end of the brocante season here, the weather unreliable, and sunrise much later.  When the vendors find nothing left to sell in the attics, they start sourcing in their potagers!.





I started shopping by flashlight - not brilliant for photos! - but once the sun rose I was able to take a few shots of what proved to be a very colourful brocante.




Why oh why did I never think of writing directly on my jam pots?!?
an idea I plan to copy ..






My loot reflected all this colour:  pink, turquoise and gold were the dominant colours today - a loot shoot for ladies!




This pretty box with the lady driver on the front can be found here




Wishing you all a very colourful and ladylike weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment