Thursday, May 26, 2011

preparing for the fair

Now if you lived around the corner, or maybe in the next village, we would probably have spoken or met up this week, and I would have said "come and see all the goodies I'm getting ready to take to the fair in England!!"

So, since - as far as I know! - none of my readers live that close, I thought I'd just show you.  This part of preparing for the fair is time-consuming but fun.  Taking stock of purchases, imagining how I'll put them together on the stand ... imagining how I'll get them into the car more to the point !!

I think they'll be grouped together by theme, but I'd be grateful of your ideas for my stand.  Shall I lay up a table, create a makeshift reading room?  I'll be making up a bed with the linens, but I'll show you all about that tomorrow.

Here's some of the stuff, tomorrow I have a bed reveal and more china.
Thank you for your ideas

















And don't forget, any of you great bloggers  who come along to the stand
at the Finchcocks Garden and Jazz Fair on Sunday or Monday, 
will be welcomed on my stand with a glass of wine  

Merci !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment