Wednesday, May 11, 2011

my path through the seasons


Although I do my fair share of moaning about the cold in winter, I'm very glad that I live somewhere with marked seasons.  Changing colours; difference in temperatures, alternate wardrobe, varied occupations.

I dug out these photos of the path beside our paddock leading up to the forest, I love the way the same path looks so different through the seasons.
















And for those of you thinking "why does this woman spend so much time on this lonely path" , I answer that I have to go this way each morning to feed the horses.  And I can always take my shots from the same spot because there's a big stone that's easy to recognise  - my apologies to the city girls amongst you; life in the country is made up of simple pleasures!


No comments:

Post a Comment