Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Come and see me in England


Done !!  
I have booked my stall at Finchcocks in Kent, 
for their wonderful Spring Bank Holiday Garden Fair,
Sunday 29th May and Monday 30th May




Finchcocks is a beautiful Georgian Manor House just outside Goudhurst in Kent.  Year round the gardens are lovely, the setting is stunning, and there is a musical museum in the main house. 



I shall be selling my brocante at the Spring Garden Fair and Music Festival and  there will be other stands selling plants, garden gifts and accessories, art and hand crafts, and all sorts of things connected to enjoying life outdoors.  We will be entertained with live Jazz music in the garden and there will be refreshments available.



I am really looking forward to putting together my Brocante stall, and showing all the goodies I have found here in Normandy.  I would love this to be an opportunity to meet some of you bloggers in England.  I'll have a bottle of wine on ice and I'd be delighted to offer a glass of wine to any bloggers who come to the stand ! 

An added bonus if you have never been to this part of Kent before is that Finchcocks is only 10 minutes from the famous National Trust gardens, Sissinghurst. So you can make a day of it!



Looking forward to seeing you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment