Saturday, May 28, 2011

arrived in england

so the bad news is that I didn't have enough room to bring the beds with me - can you believe it?!!  after all that effort . .....  I'll have to find someone to give the beds to when I get home.



the good news on the other hand is that the setting for the sale is idyllic, and that tomorrow morning as from 8 they will be serving tea and bacon sandwiches for the stall holders .... YAY!!

Please forgive the short post, it's been a long day and tomorrow will be longer still.  I promise loads of photos tomorrow.

Also apologies for the fact that my follower button still hasn't returned from wherever blogger has banished it, and to top it all my readers are having trouble leaving me their lovely comments.

la vie n'est pas - toujours -  une longue fleuve tranquille!
life isn't always - that - easy!


Sunday morning update .............
Thank you for your words of encouragement girls, I have to admit to being a teeny bit nervous!
Very happy though that my daughter Ella is here to keep me company.
Hope you're all enjoying a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment