Sunday, May 29, 2011

the first day at the fair




After the first day of the sale at Finchcocks I have nothing but thank-you's today  ..... thank you to everybody who came to buy, who stopped to chat;  thank you to the readers of my blog who specially came to say hello !  amazing!!





thank you that it didn't rain
 (although if tomorrow we could also cancel the wind we'd be grateful!)









grateful for spending the day in such a beautiful setting ......
and for the friendly and seamless organisation ...



so grateful to the special friends who turned up with a sumptuous picnic lunch for us


merci to my daughter for all her help and for being such good fun,
and to the kind gentleman who helped me stop my tent flying away in the wind

  and finally thank you all for being so patient, as I have probably posted far too much about this event - tomorrow we'll have a change of mood I promise ......
 a demain mes amis!


No comments:

Post a Comment