Thursday, February 17, 2011

upholstered bedhead

There I was wondering what to do with myself (trying not to think about facebook!), when I stumbled upon this little beauty at a brocante yesterday.

It's exactly the size and shape I wanted for a project I'm working on, so now I just have to scrape off 50 layers of paint, re-upholster and hey presto!

I'll try and be quick so I can show you the finished pictures soon!







Thank you for your helpful comments and words of advice about facebook - I am told I must go there but feel more like I am being dragged!  I'll definitely follow your advice on privacy, in fact I'll probably just use it for the blog.  In fact I think I need a few readers on fb to get this page networked - if anyone has the patience to click and build up my numbers I'd be vey grateful.

Merci !



No comments:

Post a Comment