Thursday, February 10, 2011

epitomising French family chic

After yesterday's little rant, I thought I should make up with some open affection and admiration for that very special je ne sais quoi in French design and living.

This morning I received the catalogues of a French brand we love.  Cyrillus to me represents all that is chic in French family life.   They sell clothes and wares for the home.  They epitomize what the French call BCBG (pronounced bay-say-bay-jay) "bon chic, bon genre".



Today I was doubly delighted as they chose to shoot the new catalogue in one of our favourite holiday spots in France: le Cap Ferret.  Long sandy beaches, painted wooden houses, barefoot on wooden decks, bikes instead of cars, awesome market.   

Hope you enjoy!













All photos thanks to Cyrillus

No comments:

Post a Comment