Wednesday, January 12, 2011

kitchen layout

This year should be the year that we renovate and rethink our kitchen.  Inevitably I find myself looking hard at kitchen layout in magazines and on the net.

First, I have to come to terms with the fact that to have a wonderful sprawling brick-walled kitchen like this first picture, my house would need to be about 150 years older, and at least 4 times the size!!  Come back down to earth Sharon!!



Thought you might enjoy this Parisian kitchen and breakfast room.  I like the way they have used the L-shaped space, I love the quirky window and door, love the huge generous curtain that could pull across the whole wall in the evening.  I like the black paintwork with the chequered floor; the hang down lamps and the terrace garden immediately outside the door and window.












all photos thanks to Mires images

No comments:

Post a Comment