Tuesday, January 4, 2011

family resemblance!?


May I ask a little favour of you please,  I'm sure many of you would do the same.  Would you indulge a mother?

My daughter Ella, our second child is currently on a gap year between high school and further studies.  She'd like to study journalism, but for the moment she's taking a year to gain some work experience, a breather,  see a bit of the world .... 

Anyway - you can see where this is going -  she has started a blog for some of her photos.  If any of you have a moment to pop over and say hello, she'd be so pleased, you'd make her day!!

I put her on my blogroll, I even became her first follower!  
Her blog address is  Ella's Shots.  
She's open to constructive criticism and, like most of us, not averse to a pat on the back!!

Merci beaucoup mes amies!

NEXT DAY  -   You girls are the C-O-O-L-E-S-T, Ella already has over 20 followers, thank you all so much for popping over, it's wonderful for her.
I seem to be having email problems AGAIN, so please don't take it personally if I don't reply to anyone,  nothng's coming through!

No comments:

Post a Comment