Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm a guest at Lilac and Grey



I'm lucky enough today to be guest blogging at the beautifully fresh and pretty blog Lilac and Grey.  Cara  blogs about fashion and interiors, she loves food and has recently discovered the joy of antique hunting.


Photobucket

 I really love the light airy look to her blog design, her logo and layout is chic and feminine and suits her perfectly.

She also has the clever idea, of posting once a week with her quote of the week.   This was one of my favourites:


"If you limit your choices only to what you see as possible or reasonable you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise."-Robert Fritz


The good thing to know about Cara also, especially if you're near New Jersey, is that she can help you look for your dream house, since when she's not blogging , she's building up a rather wonderful portfolio of properties.

Thank you Cara for inviting me!


No comments:

Post a Comment