Saturday, April 23, 2011

spring evenings, gardening and bored dogs


Yesterday evening was delicious;  beautiful colours, warm temperatures ......... a gentle winding down at the end of a long busy day.



I decided to get a little gardening done while enjoying an aperitif, you know how women like to multi-task.  My daughter Ella grabbed her camera, and my very important guest from last week turned up again asking if he could help  .......  






"Hi, what can I do to help?"   ..........




"hasn't she noticed I'm here ? ."..............



"difficult to stay focussed on this gardening thing ".............





"wake me up when you have something useful for me to do ".........





Thank you to Ella for the shots and to Etoile for the helping hand, 
both hugely appreciated !


No comments:

Post a Comment