Monday, April 18, 2011

ALOUD






I had the lovely surprise a few weeks ago of being contacted by a sweet french girl, Laure, living in Australia.

Laure has created a little known blog ALOUD,  with an interesting theme, captured in her title quote:

“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”
Laure is much younger than me, and I am touched by her candid attitude, sthinking about her life to come.  She sets out to find and interview women who seem to be getting on with life in  their own self-defined manner
"I often wonder how I will make my life be the one I imagine. I don't want to wake up and have regrets about the risks I didn't take, the things I didn't do, the thoughts, hopes and dreams I was too scared to speak. Aloud. This blog is for women who can think for themselves. ....... ALOUD."
While I don't quite fit the mould of her usual interviewees with their clearly defined career and talents, Laure kindly  insisted she still wanted to ask me about how my life took it's present direction, and whether I have any regrets.

Unfortunately Laure isn't making herself widely enough known.  So today, my friends, I am inviting you to pop over and check out ALOUD,.  Read my little tale if you curious, but also take a peep at the interview of  Catherine, a talented architectural artist, Sandra a dentist on a mission,  Rosa, food writer and cookery expert; Lily a fashion designer or many other interesting interviews.

With all the determined and motivated women circulating on this blogosphere, Laure is sure to resonate.  I wish her every success.


No comments:

Post a Comment