Thursday, April 7, 2011

brocante update


I am happy to say that my first ever brocante tour weekend is now fully booked - thank you  so much girls (and boy!) , I am really looking forward to our weekend together.






Quite a few people asked if I could also offer a shorter weekend, so that's what I've done.  If you want the details you can find them here, this weekend is slightly shorter, and lower priced, but still action packed.  For the moment the weekend is scheduled in June when the valley will be at its most beautiful, it's going to be a ball!

I'm also really looking forward to several tailor made weekends or mid-week visits scheduled.  Thank you all so much for the interest you have shown in this new project.  This summer I'll be lucky enough to have the chance to meet a lot of great people.  In fact a wonderful blogger Christina of Greige, is posting today about her visit to me.   I am so excited about meeting Christina and her family in just a few weeks time, we'll have a day of visiting and brocanting together, they'll have dinner here and - the tough bit ! - we'll be off at dawn on the Sunday morning to hunt down some French bargains for them!

Back on the home front, with the new brocante season up and running , I have decided to have a clean out in my brocante store and have reduced the prices on a series of items, especially in the vintage clothing.





I am also happy to say that I have a big selection of pillow shams at the moment, so if you would like to dream in French !! , just check out the selection here, I sell by pairs, or singly depending on the item.



And finally a word of thanks to all of you who buy or have bought from me, I have only been able to create my brocante store because of your interest and support.  I  love running this little store and sharing my latest finds with those of you who appreciate vintage French as much as I do.




Merci beaucoup!

No comments:

Post a Comment