Tuesday, December 7, 2010

show that sapin!

If you have already decorated/posted/dreamt about your 
tree this year then here's a chance to show us.

Don't be shy, I've already shown you mine, and it has been called "whimsical", "french", "elegant", "bare around the top", "in need of love", "perfectly imperfect"! and probably alot more I don't know about! 




I'm officially inviting you to link up to this little post with a
picture of your tree and a link back to your post, even if it's a few days old.  The only thing I ask is that the photo you choose to link up with be a picture of your tree so that we end up with a whole row - or two - of different Christmas trees.

No prizes, no giveaway, just the promise of my endless 
esteem and gratitude (which I don't dish out lightly!?!)
The floor is yours, thank you for joining in!

PS.  I'm sorry if this is very old hat and already been done a million times on the blogosphere - this is my first Christmas as a blogger so please indulge my inexperience!


PPS  Forgive me - I am again having major emails problems, so if I don't reply to any of you, it may be because I haven't received your message.




No comments:

Post a Comment