Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear Papa Noël

As pressure builds to get on with my Christmas shopping, and my lists of things to do just seem to become longer and longer, I've been cruising around some of my favourite blogs putting together a wish list - just for me!   Here are some goodies that caught my eye, all ftting in to my most comfortable colours, and most of them to hang on the wall.   Being a practical sort of a gal, artwork has always been high on my list of daily priorities!  

A painting from Christina at Greige for the wall above my computer,
something I'd love to look at each day


some pretty  bottles from Anne-Marie at Nada Farm, to complement some
I have on  a shelf in the kitchen - love the blue reflection in the old glass



this beautifully old fashioned  oil painting from Savvy City Farmer 



an elegant decanter to use at my dinners, from Terri at Il Tuo Tesoro and La Dolfina




this great tree picture from Erin's Art and Gardens



a cleverly disguised  19C sewing case from Debra at  Oreillers and Acquired Objects


this delicate Fern print by Kerri at Driftwood Interiors




a big soothing flat weave rug from Chania at Razmataz


A simple bird drawing from Holly at  Quatrefoil Designs and Things That Inspire


and  a fun drawing by David at An Illustrated Life reminding me of 
how many times I've fallen off a horse!



I could continue like this for a long long time, there are so many beautiful things
out there, but le Père Noël might lose patience!

Have you written to Papa Noël telling him how good you've been this year!?

No comments:

Post a Comment