Monday, December 6, 2010

french brocante tours




Wandering away from the holiday season for a while and thinking aloud about a project I have for next summer.  I'd love to have some input please.  

I'm thinking of offering brocante tours here in Spring and Summer 2011.  Along the lines of long weekends including brocantes, good food and wine, private château and garden visits, country walks, possibly a trip to Giverny.  Never straying further than an hour away from our valley.  Accommodation either in our cottage or in nearby  B&B's in friends' châteaux or country homes.

Of course there are companies out there offering this sort of thing already.  Mine would be low key, small groups, never more than I can drive around in a large car.  Personalised and pampered.

I know I can always count on you for an honest opinion and loads of good ideas, so tell me, what do you think I should be offering?


Thank you so much for your help.


No comments:

Post a Comment