Wednesday, December 22, 2010

le shopping de noel

Roads were cleared of snow today and I was able to get out again and do some more of my - already very late - Christmas shopping.  I could have gone to Paris, but chose to go the slightly closer and smaller city of Rouen.  Good shops, great architecture, friendly people.



Bought some roses for the house then wished 
I had bought this stunning bowl of hellebore.


Longed to still be the right age and shape to wear this little 
beige outfit - going back with my daughter tomorrow .....
- I know, I know,  it's called dressing vicariously, but 
at least I'm brave enough to admit it!


Found a lovely new shop called Initiales where the sweetest 
lady took the time to gift wrap a cadeau I bought.  I love
the way they do this in France, makes everything look so special.



Where's your favourite place to do your holiday shopping?


No comments:

Post a Comment