Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank you

These are for you! 



I am coming up to the 2 month birthday of my first blog posting.  I would look ridiculous popping open the champagne for such a modest mile post, when many of you  have been nurturing your babies for years, but I did just want to say




I have to admit that I had hit a lull; the long winter didn't help.  Blogging has woken me up!  My blog  has introduced me to amazing people whose company inspires, stimulates, amuses and interests me.  I feel like I have been dusted off.  I have extra energy and punch, I have even had a spontaneous job offer!

From my desk I am crossing continents.  I am allowed to peek into your homes, and admire your style.  I am impressed by your many talents      -     as stylists, photographers, writers, humorists, mothers, wives, collectors and business women, sorry and men of course too!

The downside is that my children now call me The Geek, but actually Geek is pretty cool, and they do manage to show a glimmer of excitement each time I announce a new follower.


So there it is, my big Thank You for letting me in to join in the fun.  I look forward to celebrating a proper milestone with you.





PS.  I have to add a special word for Millie at The Laurel Hedge, since she was the first one to open the door to me.  Thank you Millie!


photos  Country living, soucherayart, papygeek. slowtrav

No comments:

Post a Comment