Friday, March 26, 2010

I love etsy

I am so excited, I made my first sale on etsy today, and I need to celebrate!  What better way than to feature a couple of other etsy sellers whose stuff I like.  I know it's stating the obvious but etsy is an amazing tool.  It enables so many people, particularly women, to sell from home to a world wide market.  I love it!

I adore this painting, it is fresh and happy.  What's more  
we need to protect our bees, they're good for our planet.



I've always loved pincushions, they make mending more 
fun and this one is particularly pretty.



Some people are very clever at wrapping gifts with ribbons and 
fancy paper,these labels are so sweet, they'd look
great even against a plain paper wrapping.




Voila, some retail therapy for your weekend, have a great one!

photos.  beespincushiontags

No comments:

Post a Comment