Tuesday, November 1, 2011

some hopes and dreams - Marsha's party


Marsha at Splenderosa is running the third edition of her blogging party By Invitation Only.  This month she asked us to describe something we have always longed for, imagining that -  with no financial barriers to hinder us - we could obtain it.

Not being a girl to hanker after that much, I found the exercise quite a test!   Then I though that  what I'd REALLY  LOVE is a pair of legs like this.




That way : ...


 I could wear swimsuits like this




and work at my computer looking like this;




to go shopping I could wear sweet little ankle boots; 




and to my next party I think that a simple Versace such as this would do nicely




 However .... if Marsha is a spoil sport and says that her magic wand won't run to body reconstruction, then I guess I'll have to keep it simple and make do with a Klimt





... and maybe a Morisot.





Thank you Marsha,

I've made a space on my wall to hang the pictures, ready when you are!!





Pop over to Marsha's and check out what other bloggers are hoping and dreaming for.





Tish  Yvonne  -- Vicki  Charlotta  Greet  Catherine  Ann  Deborah  Debra  Shari  Tina  Mona  Fifi  - Jackqueline  Karin  Cecilia  Renee and Angela Lisa Francine  Chistina  Stacey  Leann  Lene    -  Coty  Karen  Lisa  Deja Pseu



thanks to the sartorialist for the first photo, and to google for the others

No comments:

Post a Comment