Tuesday, June 22, 2010

finding a haven in paris


Fairly regularly I receive emails from blogging friends, planning a trip to Paris and needing some ideas on where to stay, what to do.




As you know I'm more of a country mouse than a sophisticated town mouse, and I never really felt very apt to answer.  Now however my problem is solved.  I recently made the acquaintance of Erica whose  company, called Haven in Paris,  rents stunning apartments in Paris.




Erica explained to me that she is very picky about the apartments in her portfolio, and takes pride in every detail being perfect.  What is sure is that they are all positioned in the best areas of the city, perfect for stepping out and visiting on foot.







The other good thing is that Erica and her team have created a HIP Paris blog, where you can find great ideas for things to do while visiting this beautiful city.  They seem to have most things covered, be it the definition of the ideal baguette, the latest art gallery en vogue, how to bake the perfect moelleux au chocolat or confidential shopping tips guaranteed to make you as savvy and chic as the best parisienne!.  


girls guide to paris


So the next time I'm asked for advice I'll no longer have to stutter and apologize and sound totally hopeless, I'll simply turn to HIP for advice, and amaze everyone with my unending knowledge and sure-fire tips.
Thank you Erica!!


No comments:

Post a Comment