Wednesday, June 1, 2011

a guest blogger - keeping it in the family !!

We have come back safely from the UK with Ella , it's nice to be back and see how everyone here has enjoyed their weekend while we were away.   During the drive down I managed to persuade her to write her first guest blog!  (You get to enjoy her great pictures and it lets me off the hook for this evening!)Thank you honey!

PS  A special hello to young Ryan whose weight-lifting 
skills impressed us all!

------------------------



Helping my mother to bring  my French country Brocante to Finchcocks.

I have just spent a great mother daugther week end in England.
And she has even asked me to be her guest blogger !

So I hope you will enjoy these pictures of our stand and the lovely antiques we were selling.
We had such a good time that we are going to do an other fair together in June.

PS : It was great to meet Jeanne from Collage of life and the other lovely bloggers who came to see us

Merci

























































You can see more of Ella's pictures, especially some great portraits, here


No comments:

Post a Comment