Wednesday, September 8, 2010

maison et objet - my favourite

What fun it was to meet up with fellow bloggers Sunday evening in Paris.   Time was too short, but I'm so glad I was able to chat to Vicki Archer, Sande Chase, Libby Wilkes, Mimi and Delana, there were others too who I would have loved to meet - next year maybe?!

And what of the salon Maison et Objet,  well ... you know it's huge and  packed full of wonderful wonderful show stands .

If I had to tell you about just one stand in particular it would have to be that of Beltima.  This Belgian company stood out in the crowd for me.  I loved their beautiful greenhouses, with the hand finished putty around the window panes, and muted colours on the woodwork.

It wasn't till I got home and checked out their site that I discovered all the other great stuff they make, gazebos, pool houses on wheels! , garden chalets and even real roulottes.






I love the detailed wood work on this summer house.







Their very Belgian style is sober with out  being boring.  If I had a pool I would definitely need changing cabins like these - just perfect!









All photos Beltima

No comments:

Post a Comment