Running around today shopping; preparing for my eldest coming home this evening YAY!; posting packages ..... so - for the moment - I bring you some lovely images of a house in the South of France decorated for a family Christmas.
Candles, a tree, a nativity crèche set up in the kitchen, chandeliers swathed in muslin and garlands of green and crimson. A grand setting but a fairly simple approach to decorating. But as you know, true French elegance is always simple!
Many French homes will set up a crèche at this time of year, the little figures used to illustrate the nativity story are called Santons and are collectors gold!
I hope your preparations are going well,
I'll be back soon with more






Buildeerz offre un moyen pratique de découvrir des professionnels de la construction, facilitant ainsi la recherche de services adaptés et d'experts de confiance pour vos projets.
ReplyDelete